lingoLee -- How Does it Work?
Do you need someone to write, edit or translate your text?
Following an initial inquiry, we’ll schedule a call to discuss your project in greater detail, at which time I’ll want to know about
- Your needs and expectations;
- The type of job — writing, editing or translating;
- The anticipated task or combination of tasks – content editing, copyediting, proofreading;
- The scope of the job and the length of the text – the number of double spaced pages, number of chapters, etc.;
- Your optimal time frame, article submission or thesis submission deadlines to be considered;
- Do you have a clear sense of your target audience?
- Do you have the journal’s requirements regarding Author Guidelines? I’d be glad to conduct an Internet search to retrieve the instructions;
- Is there a list of terms or expressions you could provide to expedite the translation task?
- For a writing job: What resources would you like me to use? Will you provide them?
The next step is to confer about our preferred mode of work:
- Can we go straight to work, or do we need a trial phase?
- How frequently would you like to receive progress reports? Per week? Per chapter?
- Will we need to conduct joint work sessions via Skype or phone?
Finally, I’ll send you a price quote or estimate, we’ll set a schedule, and then the work phase can begin.
Good luck to us!
Send an inquiry and I’ll get back to you!